Junior Recruitment Consultant
Location: Kwun Tong
We are looking for energetic and passionate individuals to join our team. You will work closely with the IT professions, Project Manager and Supervisor in delivering excellent services to our clients. A set of training and strong career progression opportunities will be provided for recruitment assistant.
• Develop and implement creative recruiting strategies including job ads, working with recruitment agencies
• Work with hiring managers to develop a search strategy for open positions
• Sourcing potential candidates and arrange interviews
• Arrange and schedule recruitment interviews with selected candidates
• Liaise with the new hires for the employment offer, contract signing and other on-boarding formalities Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question;
• Preparing CV’s and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants;
• Diploma / Degree holder. Prior experience in Business Administration is preferred.
• Enjoy working in a result-oriented and work/life balancing environment
• Able to build relationship with both clients and candidates so as to deliver outstanding quality services
• Knowledge in Information Technology Industry will be an advantage
• Fresh graduate with young, aggressive and hardworking will also be considered
• Proactive, strong sense of responsibility, detail-oriented, and with the ability to multi-task independently under tight schedules;
• Good communication skills in English and Chinese
• Able to establish positive relationship with internal and external clients
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a fun, friendly and exciting company that will provide you with the development to ensure you become a top performing, high earning individual. Rewarding salary and bonus will be provided, as well as your career fulfillment.
Interested parties please send you resume to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]