We are currently seeking caliber candidates as an IT Technician, to be located in Hong Kong. My client is a renowned and well established enterprise in Hong Kong with a global presence. Their business is currently seeking for a great attitude candidates to join their team.
• Provide technical support and maintenance services during the installation of various devices for system roll out
• Provide on-site support including hardware and software installation and migration, network
• Support and configure the software and hardware equipment
• Physically set up computers and Software System installation
• Perform basic Hardware moves and changes
• Keep track the case status and make escalation to vendor and/or related parties
• Updating, maintaining inventory records on hardware & software
• Perform Anti-Virus Control all of computer hardware
• Diploma/certificate in Information Technology or equivalent
• 1 - 2 year working experience on IT Services or Engineering would be advantage
• Good computer skills in Microsoft product
• On-work training will be provided for less experienced candidates
We welcome candidates or even fresh graduate students who are interested in expanding their career path and feel passionate in Information Technology to join us! Experienced candidates will be considered for a senior position (IT Support Office, Helpdesk Support, Assistant System Engineer).
Interested parties please send your CV to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|