IT Support Officer (Government Sector)
We are currently seeking candidate as an IT Support Officer working in Government Offices. The position will be responsible for providing routine user / system support and to ensure the functions are operated efficiently.
• Performing day-to-day LAN Administration jobs, maintaining and performing troubleshooting of computer issues
• Technical Support for Desktop PCs – both Software and Hardware.
• Perform basic Hardware moves and changes
• Monitor and report on the progress of all support calls as well as maintain inventory update
• Printer/fax support and device maintenance
• Perform Anti-Virus Control all of computer hardware
• Escalate to 2nd tier support or vendor/related parties whenever applicable
• Provide other IT-related support as required
• Higher Diploma in Information Technology or equivalent
• Fresh graduate is welcomed
• Working experience in government would be advantage
• Candidates must be permanent residents of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region at the time of appointment unless specified otherwise
• Good command of spoken & written English and Chinese
We welcome fresh graduate students and offer stable career progression, candidates with higher qualification will consider as other senior position.
Interested parties please send your CV to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|