IT Support Officer (Financial Institution)
We are looking for talented candidates as an IT Support Officer for our client which is a renowned and well established enterprise in Hong Kong with a global presence. The position will be responsible for providing top quality support for a multinational financial group.
• Provide 1st tier IT application support for Asia Pacific users
• Provide support to users in respect of the relocation, installation, maintenance and operation of computer software and hardware
• Install, configure and upgrade variety of IT services including network printing, directory structures, user access and file services.
• Anticipate communication and networking problems and implement preventive measures
• Establish user profiles, user environments, directories, and security for networks being installe
• Technical Support for Desktop PCs – both Software and Hardware.
• Analyze and resolve technical problems
• Monitor and report on the progress of all support calls as well as maintain inventory update
• Work with internal and external parties to resolve technical issues
• Develop and maintain IT systems documentation
• Higher Diploma in Information Technology or equivalent
• At least 1 year of IT support experience;
• Basic technical knowledge of network equipment and servers, e.g. Windows server, network router, cable patching, server components, etc
• Knowledge and practical experience in Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) processes
• Good command of spoken & written English and Chinese
We welcome fresh graduate students with great communication and people skill to join us and globalize your career! Experienced candidates will be considered for a senior position, we offer highly competitive package to the ideal candidates
Interested parties please send your CV to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|