- Active Directory
We are currently seeking caliber candidates as a IT Assistant, to be located in Hong Kong. As our IT Assistant, you will be responsible for providing daily IT operation and administrative support activities and services to customers' end users.
• To administer our application servers, desktop computer equipment and network
• To provide end-user supports on hardware and software
• To perform daily backup and preventive maintenance duties
• To provide software installation, system upgrade and troubleshooting
• To maintain corporate web-sites and in-house software
• Diploma in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent
• With at least 1 year experience in IT infrastructure support
• Fresh grad is also welcomed
• Experience in supporting Active Directory administration, PCs, printers, Window 7 or above, MS O365, SharePoint, spam device, smart phone and VPN would be an advantage
• Good in communication and interpersonal skills, work with initiative
• Proficiency in English, Putonghua and Cantonese
We offer good prospects / on-job training to fresh graduate students who feel passionate in Information Technology to join us! Experienced candidates will be considered as a senior position, we offer highly competitive package to the ideal candidates.
Interested parties please send your CV to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|