Helpdesk Support (Government Sector)
We are currently seeking candidate as a Helpdesk Support working in Government Offices. The position will be responsible for providing routine user / system support and to ensure the functions are operated efficiently.
• Responsible for answer end users’ enquires for various computer problem through telephone and email
• Provide remote and onsite support to end users, e.g. installation of computer
• Be able to receive and respond to incoming calls, and/or e-mails regarding workstation and peripheral performance and use requests
• Escalate unresolved cases to relevant second level support team and external service providers
• Assist the team in supporting and upgrading end-users’ applications and hardware devices
• Technical Support for Desktop PCs – both Software and Hardware.
• To maintain and control inventory records of Computer IT assets, such as Servers, PC, Laptop, iPad, etc.
• Co-ordinate with external vendors on application software inquiries and maintenance
• Diagnose and perform repairs on Windows machines
• Prepare and configure new equipment for new employees and users
• Higher Diploma in Information Technology or equivalent
• 1 - 2 year working experience on IT Services or Engineering would be advantage
• Fresh graduate is welcomed
• Familiar with IBM Lotus Notes will be an advantage
• Candidates must be permanent residents of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region at the time of appointment unless specified otherwise
• Good command of spoken & written English and Chinese
We welcome fresh graduate students and offer stable career progression. IT talented Candidates who also interested in supporting different fields of industry are welcome to join us!
Interested parties please send your CV to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|