You may also like
Technical Support Services Officer I (EDB / CSS/314/18)
Government of the Hong Kong S.A.R.
IT Support Engineer (On-site)
CL Technical Services
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Excel
Desktop Support Engineer
Royale International Couriers
- Active Directory
- Database Administration
Senior Application Support Analyst
- Big Data
IT Operator / Technical Support
Bank of China
- Lotus Notes
Helpdesk Support (Financial Institution)
We are currently seeking caliber candidates as a Helpdesk Support for our client which is a renowned and well established enterprise in Hong Kong with a global presence. The position will be responsible for providing top quality support for a multinational financial group.
• Provide 1st & 2nd tier support services to internal business units and users
• Technical Support for Desktop PCs – both Software and Hardware.
• Physically set up computers and Software System installation.
• Perform basic Hardware moves and changes
• Ensure timely resolution of issues by acquiring necessary information to best measure impact to the Customer.
• To maintain and control inventory records of Computer IT assets, such as Servers, PC, Laptop, iPad, etc.
• Perform Anti-Virus Control all of computer hardware
• Co-ordinate with external vendors on application software inquiries and maintenance
• Provide technical solution to the our staff with a user friendly communication
• Provide other IT-related support as required by the business
• Keep your technology and information update for better support
• Higher Diploma in Information Technology or equivalent
• 1 - 2 year working experience on IT Services or Engineering would be advantage
• Good computer skills in Microsoft product
• Ability to work independently, flexibly and positively
• Good command of spoken & written English and Chinese
• On-work training will be provided for less experienced candidates
Experienced candidates will be considered for a senior position, and we offer highly competitive package to the ideal candidates.
Interested parties please send your CV to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|