Our client is a renowned and well established enterprise in Hong Kong which with a global presence. In order to cope with their expansion, they are seeking caliber candidates as a Helpdesk Support to join the team. The position will be responsible for ensuring the smooth and continuous functioning of the company’s office environment by providing the first tie troubleshooting and problem resolving
• Provide first level technical and application support to office, store and external users both remotely and phone including answering technical questions, incident resolution, identification of workarounds, logging and root cause problem analysis of incidents
• Escalate unresolved cases to relevant second level support team and external service providers
• Ensure timely resolution of issues by acquiring necessary information to best measure impact to the Customer.
• Co-ordinate with external vendors on application software inquiries and maintenance
• Provide technical solution to the our staff with a user friendly communication
• Maintain office working machines including printers, copiers, scanners and telephone systems
• Support conference room's AV equipment such as projectors, video conference set, etc.
• Creation and maintenance of work related documentations.
• To maintain and control inventory records of Computer IT assets, such as Servers, PC, Laptop, iPad, etc.
• Higher Diploma in Information Technology or equivalent
• 1 - 2 year working experience on IT Services or Computing would be advantage
• Good team player, self-motivated, good communication skills and hard-working
• Good command of spoken & written English and Chinese
• On-work training will be provided for less experienced candidates
This is an opportunity to put your career on the fast track in a dynamic and professional environment. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience, experienced candidates will be considered as a senior position (Helpdesk Specialist / System Administrator).
Interested parties please send your CV to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|