Our client, a top tier investment bank is looking for a Helpdesk Support Engineers to join their team. This is a great opportunity for a talented, young professional to join a strong, tightly knit group in a technical and hands-on role.
• Provide support and resolution on 1stlevel end-user telephone/web/fax enquires & issues on in-house applications and standard PC and notebook problem related to Hardware & /Operating System.
• Logging of Service Desk Calls and documentation of all user requests and problem resolutions.
• Escalate problems to 2nd and 3rdlevel support with agreed SLA is necessary.
• Trouble shooting PC Hardware, Notebook, PDA, Printer/Print Server, MS Win 2K-Vista, Internet Browser, Standard Microsoft, Lotus Notes Client and other in-house application problems.
• Take responsibility for call resolution, track and see-through to issue resolution
• Maintain close communication with team lead and senior management re: major incidents and reporting.
• Be able to receive and respond to incoming calls, and/or e-mails regarding workstation and peripheral performance and use requests
• Escalate unresolved cases to relevant second level support team and external service providers
• Keep track the case status and make escalation to vendor/related parties whenever applicable
• Maintain operational documents and perform appropriate procedures for problem and change management
• Higher Diploma in Information Technology or equivalent
• Have worked in related field for min 1 to 2 years (Customer service / Call Centre / Hospitality)
• Have 1 yr hands-on practical working experience in usage of Office tools and helpdesk for the first level support.
• Good knowledge of IT trends and gadgets.
• Have excellent Communication (especially telephony), inter-personal & written skills in English.
• Be customer and service oriented, positive working attitude. This is an opportunity to put your career on the fast track in a dynamic and professional environment. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience, experienced candidates will be considered as a senior position (Senior Helpdesk Support / Helpdesk Specialist)
Interested parties please send your CV to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
- Customer Service