You may also like
Duty Engineer, Hotel/ Developer, 390k- 500k annual, A0 license
Shun Tak Holdings
ENGINEERING MANAGER / SENIOR ENGINEER - electronic / power supply / smart battery charger / mfg/5 days
R&D ENGINEER – HK listed cable assembly / connector manufacturer/5 days
- Research and Development
On-site Support Engineer
CL Technical Services
- Microsoft Access
The client is a long-established business services firm with a presence in the major cities around the world. With Hong Kong as its regional hub, the client is now looking to hire for Cabling engineer.
• Installing cables.
• Testing and terminating cables.
• Patching panels.
• Solving issues related to cables and networks.
• Finding errors.
• Non-Degree Tertiary or above in Engineering or Computing
• Good knowledge of project planning and management.
• Good command of both written and spoken English.
• Good problem-solving, team leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
• Can work independently
We offer good prospects and on-job training to entry-level candidates or even fresh graduate students who feel passionate in Information Technology to join us!
Interested parties please send your CV to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]