You may also like
Credit Approver - SME / MME - Commercial & Corporate Bank
Mother And Child
- Apache Pivot
Credit Advisory, SVP / Director - Private Banking
Loans Officer – Consumer Loans
OCBC Wing Hang Bank
- Credit Analysis
Senior Credit Analyst
- Risk Assessment
- Risk Management
- Portfolio Analysis
- Portfolio Management
- Process Improvement
- Risk Management
- SAS (Statistical Software)
Senior Credit Risk Officer
- Assist in acquisition policy execution, credit process improvement and portfolio management strategy in local loan portfolio to optimize the portfolio performance
- Analyze and identify potential areas of improvement in credit loss, product offers, customer segments, credit procedures, and etc.
- Assist to implement policy changes which may relate to pricing, underwriting criteria, new product, business initiatives, etc with IT and operation units.
- Prepare periodic reports to monitor the portfolio performance, acquisition quality, product campaign monitoring, collection management etc.
- Support the portfolio analysis for identifying risk-and-opportunity in the personal loan portfolio for recommendations on portfolio management strategy
- University degree holder or above in Business Administration, Finance, Risk Management, Statistics or other related disciplines
- At least 3 years’ experience in Credit Policy and Portfolio Management in unsecured consumer lending / credit card
- Financial Risk Manager (FRM) or any risk management related qualification is preferable
- Proficient in SAS
- Knowledge of VBA is an advantage
- Excellent command in spoken and written English and Chinese
This is a very rewarding and exciting opportunity. We offer an attractive remuneration to the successful candidates. Please forward your resume with present and expected salary by clicking Apply Now for further consideration.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Qualification||Certified Financial Risk Manager (FRM)|