- Data Analysis
- Microsoft Excel
- Portfolio Management
- Risk Management
- SAS (Statistical Software)
Credit Risk Officer
- Perform data analysis on acquisition qualities and portfolio management processes for unsecured products to improve the efficiency and balance the risk-and-reward of the portfolio
- Support implementation of policy changes which may relate to pricing, underwriting criteria, account management issues, and etc. and well communicate with the stakeholders
- Conduct process review and/or credit assurance to monitor the underwriting process and make recommendation for improvement if necessary
- Monitor the accuracy and completeness of regular reporting for unsecured portfolio in various dimensions, including delinquency, loss and recovery, profitability, new acquisition trends, etc.
- Conduct UAT and assist in administrative duties in the department
- University degree holder or above in Business Administration, Finance, Risk Management, Statistics or other related disciplines
- 1-2 years’ relevant experience in Credit Policy, Risk Analytics and Credit & Risk Management, preferably in consumer finance or unsecured lending
- Financial Risk Manager (FRM) or any risk management related qualification is preferable
- Proficient in Excel is a must
- Knowledge of SAS is an advantage
- Strong analytical skill and numeric sense
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese
This is a very rewarding and exciting opportunity. We offer an attractive remuneration to the successful candidates. Please forward your resume with present and expected salary by clicking Apply Now for further consideration.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose.
|Qualification||Certified Financial Risk Manager (FRM)|