Branch Business Supervisor
- Manage a team of branch sales to promote company products and achieve the assigned sales targets
- Assist Branch Sales Manager in developing effective sales plan and promotion programs to grow the local loan business for targeted branches
- Explore neighborhood sales opportunities and establish local sales network
- Monitor and review each of the applications and ensure it is compliant with company’s guidelines and regulatory requirements
- Assist team members to handle customer objections/complaints and solve team members’ daily operation problem.
- Ensure team members are working in accordance with internal policies and regulatory requirements
- Responsible for recruitment and training of branch sales
- Form 5 / DSE graduate or above
- Minimum 3 years of direct sales experience in retail banking or consumer finance business, in which 1 year at supervisory level
- Sound knowledge of consumer finance products, including personal loan and credit card
- Good interpersonal, problem solving and supervisory skills
- Good command in both spoken and written English & Chinese
This is a very rewarding and exciting opportunity. We offer an attractive remuneration to the successful candidates. Please forward your resume with present and expected salary to Human Resources Department by e-mail [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose.
- Team Management