- Capital Expenditure
- Cost Management
- ISO 900X Standards
- Project Management
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Control
- Six Sigma
- User Experience (UX)
Senior Manager-Privileged Access Management-NIS-GTS(Global)-IFS_HK
Location: Hong KongSummary Description:
The Privileged Access Management Senior Manager is responsible for leading a team that is responsible for the management and delivery of PwC’s global strategic privileged access management platform. The individual will do this by building strategic capabilities, enabling transformational efforts, embedding quality in all systems and processes and delivering the PwC experience to stakeholders.
Additional responsibilities will be the strategic planning, controlling, maintenance and monitoring of the privileged access management infrastructure services across PwC globally. They will confirm that overall process efficiency, quality and service levels to customers are maintained at an optimal level, in a cost effective manner and aligned to the targets set forth by NIS.
Strategic & Technical Orientation / Job Content:
The NIS Privileged Access Management Senior Manager will strategically plan, control, maintain and monitor the privileged access management platform services across PwC globally for staff, third party labor, and others who have access to PwC systems. The Senior Manager will have a deep understanding of privileged access management services and a broad understanding of related infrastructure functions that are applied to support and integrate key strategic priorities. The role will be responsible for managing the Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for the functions of privileged access, configuration management, problem management, change management, and operational readiness for global IT Security Operations.
The Senior Manager will monitor the implementation of standard practices for the quality control of operational activities and align common processes and vendor management. The role will operate in a complex environment and will maintain relationships within the function and with stakeholders internally across PwC and external.
In addition, the role is responsible for:
Lead Privileged Access Management (PAM) projects, including Privileged User Identity, Privileged Password, session brokering, session management, and session recording
Provide direction and execution of PAM solutions that adhere to applicable policies and comply with access management requirements
Supervise the implementation of Role Based Access Controls (RBAC), including analytical role mining and entitlement analysis
Provide oversight with regard to building, configuration, and architecture of Privileged Access Manager and CyberArk
Administer Privileged Access Manager tool CyberArk
Manage the strategic lifecycle of the responsible services and align to application roadmaps and global programmes with functional requirements.
Manage the SLAs for privileged access, configuration management, change management, operational readiness of all infrastructure components, and problem management processes.
Manage cost forecasting, planning, budgeting, tracking, and reporting, RUN cost management.
Influencing others internally and externally through both direct and indirect reports
Work in close conjunction with business stakeholders, territory IT stakeholders, PwC IT stakeholders, PwC Service Desk Leaders
The role will require a broad knowledge of all technology needs in various Security technical areas as well as a deep knowledge of and expertise in PwC IT Service Management best practices (ITIL), Operations Control Quality and Process Improvement systems (ISO 9000, SEI CMM, Six Sigma), or will require a deep knowledge of technical security operations and information security standards such as the ISO 27001 information security standard.
Job Descriptions and Responsibilities:
- Coaches and lead others in the use of global privileged access management services.
- Review and monitors the process for privileged access management.
- Communicate process information to relevant parties.
- Monitor the process to confirm compliance with global objectives.
- Identify improvements to the processes of assigned areas that the vendor and NIS will consider.
- Provide a quality assurance check and owns the final management sign-off.
- Provide operational readiness assessments for security audits (ITSG, Systrust, 3rd party, etc.)
- Perform security operations risk assessments.
- Align and actively participate with Solutions Boards.
- Confirm that the operational availability of all application services are in accordance with agreed service level arrangements.
- Keep up to date of industry trends and developments in privileged access management to inform recommendations on software products or services.
- Drive service improvement to continuously improve the customer/end user experience.
- Undergraduate Degree (e.g., BA, BS) or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 6 Years Experience
- Degree in IT or related area
- Senior IT Leader of a medium sized firm
- 5- 10 years in a similar role
- Commitment to the high quality orientation to satisfy the customer.
- Trained in financial management (e.g. budgeting, forecasting, operational and capital expenditure, RUN costs).
- An understanding of the technology issues facing large organisations operating globally.
- Experience in all aspects of service establishment including both infrastructure and application development and deployments.
- Experience within a large and complex company/organisation which is a prime user of technology for promoting business advantage.
- Ability to communicate effectively with other functional teams and managers.
- Ability to clearly articulate and discuss technical changes.
- Familiarity or experience with project management skills.
- Extensive experience with services architecture, integration and deployment in a fast growing integrated global environment.
- Extensive experience in working on global complex, diverse infrastructure assignments.
- Develop financial documents on proposed technology services and be prepared to present to the leadership team all aspects surrounding the technology & application services including benefits, costs, and strategic business fit.
- Have a proven track record of project/service management delivery.
- Significant understanding of the implementation and functionality of Privileged Access and Account Management systems and controls
- Strong experience with Privileged Access Management systems
- Exceptional interpersonal, team building, mentoring, and leadership skills with a demonstrated ability to gain the confidence and respect of senior level executives
- Develop self and others through continuous learning, sharing best practices, knowledge and expertise.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|