- Crisis Management
- Project Management
- Project Planning
- Quality Control
- Supply Chain Management
Senior Manager - Food Supply & Integrity Service - Assurance - HK
Location: Hong Kong
About Food Supply and Integrity Services (FSIS)
PwC’s purpose is to “build trust in society and solve important problems”. PwC’s proposed food safety business aligns perfectly with this purpose.
There is global demand for food safety and security. Recent food safety scandals, particularly those in China, have highlighted the demand for this type of service offering. Food Supply and Integrity Services is PwC China’s food safety and quality business initiative. PwC China is forming a strategic alliance with AsureQuality (a leading company in the food safety field, 100% owned by the New Zealand Government) to provide integrated food safety and quality related assurance and advisory services to existing and new clients in China.
The services will assist clients to optimise and enhance food safety processes and controls across the food supply chain (from the farm, through processing and manufacturing, to retail sales) and to assist clients to comply with food safety regulatory requirements, standards and best practices. PwC China and AsureQuality (AQ) will achieve this through cooperating and contributing expertise and resources in China to provide food safety professional services to client.
The firm provides a wide range of services to help organisations solve business issues, identify and maximise opportunities. Our industry specialisation enables us to identify trends and customise solutions for each sector of interest. Food Supply and Integrity Service team is staffed with highly qualified, experienced professionals and leaders in our profession. These resources, combined with our global network, allow us to provide the support needed wherever we may be located.
Working with our leading clients in key industries in the Food Supply and Integrity Service team, you will gain exposure to:
- Provide food safety services for agriculture and livestock processes, such as good agriculture practices, poultry and/or dairy farm management, etc.;
- Provide food safety services for food company quality departments, such as regulatory affairs, food safety policy & standards related, food safety and quality management, process control and optimization, crisis management, etc.;
- Provide food safety services for food supply chain management, such as food storage and transportation management, cold chain management, supermarket & restaurant food safety management, etc.;
- Help partners, directors for project planning, project management and the execution of on-the-ground work, research and implementation;
- Assist to develop business opportunities, grow and maintain relationships with existing and prospective PwC clients on QA & food safety project; and
- Assist to seek opportunities to develop innovative solutions to assist clients to implement sustainability through their business operations
- Bachelor degree or above in any disciplines with eight to twelve years working experience in relevant consultancy firm (focusing on food safety industry is an advantage);
- Any qualification in food safety related is a plus;
- Passionate, agile and able to work independently and under pressure;
- Good team spirit;
- Excellent communication skills in both oral and written English and Chinese;
- Good project management, interpersonal and influencing skills are essential;
- Flexibility to travel to out-of-town engagements.
- Must be detailed oriented, organized and ability to multi task
- Promote positive environment and have solid interpersonal and communication skills
- Being flexible and agile on scheduling and work arrangement
- Conscientious and responsible, with demonstrated high standards of ethics and integrity
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|