- Change Management
- Stakeholder Management
Senior Manager-Change Management-Internal Firmwide Services_HK
Location: Hong KongJob Description & Responsibilities
Lead the action planning (strategic, tactical and longer term), follow-up, resolution actions, and related governance buy-in and approval processes needed to address the range of x-system interdependencies and integration needs across the scope of the Business Operations Solutions (BOS) components. Play a large role in adoption of new globally aligned business processes that help shape a new way of working.
BOS works to standardise by aligning business process, data, and output so that we can create a more efficient and effective way of working, globally and locally. Spending less time on internal matters, leaving more time to focus on our clients.
These components include (but are not limited to) Source MDM, Salesforce, Oracle/SAP, Workday, x-BOS reporting/data mastering, and Risk Management; along with other systems that may be identified over time which are needed to achieve a sustainable initial BOS operating state with an effective level of interoperability and process coordination throughout the end-to-end BOS implementation for China Hong Kong.
The role will require the ability to have direct access on a regular basis to key stakeholders to achieve the key responsibilities and deliverables.
- Support the Global BOS program by developing and coordinating specific action plans, relationships, and governance activities needed to address x-project interdependencies (both IT and business process)
- Focus on ensuring effective integration and interoperation of the delivered projects and across the project team while the implementation process is underway – which is not (normally) the focus of the individual projects in their delivery.
- Provide facilitation and action planning for identified x-project issues that impact more than a single BOS project’s scope. May involve taking actions to ensure identified issues are addressed in a timely manner.
- Support resolution issues arising in the effective use of and processes for creation, maintenance and use of master data, data dictionaries, controlled vocabularies, and data governance processes across the BOS program domain.
- Aide BOS project teams in troubleshooting gaps and dependencies among projects. Identify root cause and effective ways to troubleshoot and define x-project issues.
- Define long term business as usual (BAU) role(s) and definition(s) for BOS.
- Ensure timely and effective escalation of required decisions and supporting information to project managers, sponsors, BOS Solution Boards and Program Boards
- Progress reporting on each ‘live’ BOS project
- Tactical recommendations to address critical issues
Travel requirements (moderate)
- There will be a need for some face to face interaction with the different BOS project teams on the ground in the case of particularly complex, multi-day meetings and resolution activities that directly involve the role
- This may generally include China & Hong Kong… but may include Global team coordination
Differentiating skills, experience and capacities
- Proven delivery experience participating in a multi-project, preferably enterprise wide program
- Experience in interacting with implementation program leadership
- Experience in stakeholder management, governance, and decision making
- Successful program delivery experience within global / multi-cultural enterprise
- Ability to attune to the cultural sensitivities of a range of cultural styles
- Business change management experience that is project and outcome focused
- 7+ years’ experience working with complex multi-national stakeholders
- Willing to work irregular hours and work patterns (e.g. highly variable, with hours of work varying daily)
- Ability to draw on specialist network to provide extended skills and experience as and when needed
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|