- Brand Awareness
- Business Plans
- Capital Markets
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Project Management
- Relationship Management
Senior Manager-Account Management (Consulting)-M&C-IFS_HK
Location: Hong KongJob Description & Responsibilities
This individual will be an important member of our Marketing team, a client-focused, high-performing unit, passionately focused on positioning a distinctive PwC brand in the marketplace and driving long-term revenue growth for the firm. He or she will:
- Develop and drive the firmwide marketing strategy for PwC’s Consulting business across the priority sectors in China and Hong Kong.
- Work with stakeholders to scope out, plan and implement integrated campaigns to build our Consulting and Strategy& brand and increase market awareness.
- Conduct market analysis and identify opportunities to bring our Consulting service offerings priority accounts and targets.
- Oversee execution of marketing strategy with proper process to track and measure success across China and Hong Kong.
- Work with thought leadership team to develop a local content marketing framework and activation plan for global and local thought leadership.
- Deliver a local digital and social media plan to support brand awareness and recognition.
- Provide support on client proposals
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- A university degree in a related field plus at least 10 years’ experience in marketing, including 5+ years in a management position, preferably gained in consulting firms or technology companies.
- Track record of leading, managing and executing on (traditional and digital) programmes with multiple influencers, deadlines and budgets.
- Understanding of the Chinese business environment is critical with experience working overseas an advantage.
- Knowledge in developing strategic business plans and undertaking business needs assessments.
- Experience working in professional services would be advantageous.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
- A good understanding of regulated businesses - equity capital markets, alternative investments, banking, insurance and corporate transactions, M&A and private equity.
- Ability to develop, maintain and manage relationships with external and internal clients at senior levels.
- Capable of managing people from diverse cultures as well as multiple stakeholder expectations.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment to drive marketing and brand campaigns.
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail.
- Knowledge in project managing a variety of client engagement activities including events and budgets.
- Result-oriented with intellectual curiosity and positive thinking.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Putonghua would be an advantage.