Senior Associate - Technology Consulting (HRIS) - Advisory - HK
Location: Hong KongAbout HRIS Consulting
In response to market demand, we are strengthening our HR Technology practice and are looking to recruit staff to support a range of exciting HRIS total solutions plus management consulting projects. Working within our Human Resource Management function you will work on implementations of our market leading propositions, and provide sound advice to the C-level executives of our large global clients.
Our HR Technology Team also helps organisations define and implement strategies to improve the effectiveness of technology across the entire HR function and you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of related consulting projects.
We are looking for motivated people from a variety of backgrounds, experiences and levels, including:
•Public or private sector
•Preferably consultancy but will also consider excellent line-HR applicants with PeopleSoft project experience
•Ambitious consultants looking to progress
As a key member of the HR Technology team you will be working with colleagues across the full range of PwC services, presenting the opportunity to develop and grow new skills.
Different from a traditional implementation or solution/application consultant role at other consulting firms, we advise our global clients on their HR and management strategies, and provide them with End-to-End HR solutions. This is a Management Consultant role in which we provide the total solutions to our global clients: Strategy + Management + Solutions.
The role may include, but is not restricted to:
- Work hands-in-hands with different levels , including the C-level Executives, of our global corporate clients on identifying their HR, HRIS and Management needs, determining the strategies, and carrying out the End-to-End solutions from a global perspective;
- Utilize your professional HR and Management knowledge e.g. HRIS, Change Management, Talent Management, Compensation & Benefits etc. To guide our clients through the Change;
- Pioneer in offering the End-to-End solutions of the newest tier 1 HRIS systems among consulting firms;
- Work with other PwC Consulting teams e.g. Strategy/ Operations/ Technology Consulting teams, to drive customized consulting services to our global clients;
- Work closely with your team leaders and members on project delivery which includes but not restricted to research, analysis, advice, implementation
- A degree in HR Management/Business Administration/Computer Science/System Engineering or equivalent;
- Minimum two years’ solid experience in HRIS consultancy/in-house HRIS project member for Associates; Minimum three years’ solid experience of such for Senior Associates;
- A demonstrable history of implementation of different tier 1 HRIS systems e.g. Peoplesoft HCM, Oracle, SAP, Hyperion etc., and specialist knowledge of at least one of Payroll, Talent Management, or HR Business Intelligence;
- Knowledge of the full HR Employee Lifecycle and demonstrable skills of business analysis, organisation design & re-design;
- Proven project leadership experience with a strong understanding of project management approaches for Managers;
- Strong communication, presentation and relationship building skills are essential;
- Relevant international experience would be valuable but not essential
- Change Management
- Compensation and Benefits
- Management Consulting
- Oracle Database
- Oracle PeopleSoft
- Project Management
- Talent Management