Senior Associate - Technology Consulting - Advisory - Hong Kong
Location: Hong KongIn response to market demand, we are strengthening our Technology practice and are looking to recruit staff to support a range of exciting Technology solutions and management consulting projects. Working within our Technology consulting team you will work with our different consulting teams on implementations of our market leading propositions, and provide sound advice to the C-level executives of our large global clients.
Our Technology Team also helps organisations define and implement their IT strategies to improve the effectiveness of technology with different business functions and you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of related consulting projects together with other practices (e.g., Finance, HR, Operations). In doing so, we focus on their agendas and the big issues they need to deal with, both today and in the future. We help our client to improve the way they operate, accelerate their efficiency, and change the way they do business.
As a key member of the Technology team you will be working with colleagues across the full range of PwC services, presenting the opportunity to develop and grow new skills. You will have the opportunity to build strong, well rounded technology consulting skills early in your career.
We are looking for motivated people from a variety of backgrounds, experiences and levels, including:
- Public or private sector
- Preferably consultancy but will also consider excellent applicants with solid SDLC and IT solutions experience
- Ambitious consultants looking to progress
Job description and responsibilities:
The Senior Associates in our Technology practice are expected to work as part of multi-disciplined teams focused on ensuring that IT resources are efficiently and effectively aligned with overall business and strategic objectives.
You will be expected to participate in delivering complex solutions to a diverse client base including multi-national, state-owned and private enterprises.
Work hands-in-hands with different levels, including the C-level Executives, of our global corporate clients on identifying their Technology needs, determining the strategies, and carrying out the End-to-End solutions from a global perspective;
- Utilise your professional Technology or IT knowledge e.g. IT solutions, IT system implementation, IT architecture, IT management etc. To guide our clients through the Change;
- Offer the End-to-End solutions of Technology solutions to our clients;
- Work with other PwC Consulting teams e.g. Strategy/ Operations/ HR/ Finance Consulting teams, to drive customised consulting services to our global clients;
- Work closely with your team leaders and members on project delivery which includes but not restricted to research, analysis, advice, implementation
Reporting structure and key relationships:
Reporting to: Consulting – Technology Manager
We are looking for a diverse range of graduates from IT related disciplines such as Computer Science & Engineering, Information Technology, Information Systems, Communication Engineering who can demonstrate a combination of:
- Minimum 3 years’ solid experience in Technology consultancy/in-house IT project member;
- An interest in dealing with business operations and develop career in the consulting industry with Technology competency;
- Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities;
- Solid experience in software development, CRM solutions, cloud solutions, ecommerce solutions or digital technologies;
- Good experience in Software development life cycle
- Intellectual rigour, flexibility and agility;
- A consulting mindset and preferably experience;
- Excellent teamwork and inter-personal skills;
- Self-motivation and direction;
- Multi-national and/or cross border project experience;
- Fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin;
- Previous working experience within FS industry is highly preferred
- Client Relationship Management
- Software Development