- Management Consulting
- Management Reporting
- SAP BusinessObjects
- SAP ERP
- SAP FICO
Senior Associate - SAP Consulting- Advisory_Hong Kong
Location: Hong KongJob Description & Responsibilities
As a member of the PricewaterhouseCoopers Advisory team, the candidate will join professionals with unparalleled financial and accounting expertise, industry insight, and knowledge of business processes, technology, and customer relationship skills. Through our capabilities in these areas, we deliver advisory services for Corporate Performance Management (CPM) solutions to assist our clients in translating strategy into action. Particularly the candidate will be responsible for:
As a Senior Associate, you will be working closely with your engagement manager to provide high level consulting services to our clients through project delivery and support.
As a Manager, you will be working hands in hands with Senior Managers and Associate Directors in managing the project delivery, coaching the project members, managing high level communication with clients, researching on the new market trends and developing new consulting products or services.
Job Scope includes but not limited to:
- Process: Working with clients on strategic business issues in the process areas of consolidation and reporting, planning and budgeting, and management reporting
- Selection: Facilitating an objective, fact-based process to weigh the most viable options for integrated systems (e.g. BPC, BW/BO/ FICO) and/or best-of-breed, point solutions
- Implementation: Assessing, designing, developing, testing, deploying, and supporting CPM system components to meet business requirements
- Optimization: Assessing and redesigning processes in CPM implementations including process re-engineering
Based in Hong Kong, the successful candidates will have opportunities to work in project serving clients in Hong Kong and/or China.
- Degree holder preferably in Computer Science, Management Information System or similar qualifications;
- 2+ years of relevant experience for Senior Associates, work as a planning manager, management information manager, business analyst, solution architect or other consultant-like roles working in management consulting firms, Big 4 accounting firms or any large complex organization (Candidates with less experience will be considered as Senior Associate);
- End-to-end experience in implementing SAP BPC / FICO / SD / MM or any other ERP;
- Delivery capability in any of the following areas:
- Management reporting;
- Operations / Supply Chain management
- Financial consolidation and financial reporting (various accounting standards)
- Meticulous attention to detail, superb organization skills, and strong sense of ownership;
- Ability to work with cross organizational users – Finance, Support, Sales, Operations, etc – to identify opportunities and drive them to resolution translate client issues into solutions that address complex situations;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin) is essential.
Key personal attributes
In addition, candidates should illustrate the following personal attributes:
- Demonstrates courage and integrity;
- Acquires and applies commercial and technical expertise by staying up to date in industry and with market trends;
- Manages projects and economics efficiently; planning and performing work in accordance with client requirements and professional standards;
- Open minded, agile with change and practical;
- Committed to self develop and coaching of others for growth;
- Communicates with impact and empathy;
- Actively shares ideas and knowledge and is innovate;
- Lead and contribute to team success;
- Is passionate about client service; and
- Works hard to build and sustain relationships.
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|