- Client Relationship Management
- Data Mining
- Data Warehousing
- Graphic Design
- Information Security
- Internal Control
- IT Security
- Microsoft Access
- Oracle Database
Senior Associate/Manager-RA-Financial Services (IT Controls)
Location: Hong KongJob Description
- We are currently looking for individuals with strong information security, technology risk, IT strategy and governance, ERP controls, process re-engineering, process controls optimisation, data mining and / or data warehouse related background.
- providing advisory services to assist clients in business intelligence projects, data mining and data warehousing solutions,
- performing business analytics and verifying system functioning to help improve data quality and monitor business performance,
- providing assurance over the operations and approach of management service providers in any outsourcing of the IT function, and
- establishing risk governance recommendations on emerging policies to support development of new procedures and methodologies to minimise risks.
- You will be expected to take a consultant's approach to the attest / assurance process of a client's operations utilising our practice methodology to assess our client's operations. You will be responsible for conveying pragmatic solutions to our client's complex business problems through the use of written reports and presentations. The opportunity will be available for you to develop your responsibility in supervising, coaching, developing and leading teams and individual team members.
- University degree majoring in accounting, business administration, management information systems, computer science, engineering, accounting, and / or business administration;
- Professional qualifications: CPA or CISA
- Minimum of 5 years system design / implementation and / or controls assurance experience with a reputable international professional / consulting firm or multi-national corporations; (Candidate with less years of experience will be considered for Senior Associate or Associate positions);
- Practical experience and working knowledge in two or more of the following - business & system processes review, internal controls, IT auditing, information security management, IT / technology risk management, design and implementation of ERP systems, IT security solutions, data modelling, data mining, database management, business intelligence solutions and development of data warehouse OLAP and ETL processes;
- Strong fluency in information technology general controls concepts in the areas of systems development, change management, computer operations and access to programs and data; ability to identify and assess business process controls and linkage to IT systems;
- For roles in our ERP assurance team, experience in ERP design and implementation experience (e.g. SAP, Oracle, Microsoft Dyanmics) preferred. Holder of ERP (SAP, Oracle or Microsoft Dynamics AX / CRM Installation certifications will be an advantage;
- For roles in our Data management team hands on experience in Unix scripting, SQL, Stored Procedure Programming preferably in Oracle or other RDBMS;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Flexible, self-starter possessing intellectual curiosity;
- Ability to interact with executive levels of client and firm management;
- Effective project management, interpersonal and influencing skills are essential; and
- Flexibility to travel to out-of-town engagements.
- Certified Public Accountant (HKICPA)