- Internal Audit
- Risk Management
Senior Associate - Internal Audit (Process Controls) - Risk Assurance
Location: Hong KongAbout Risk Assurance
Business today is increasingly complex – from the way organisations are managed and structured, through increasing integration with business partners and service providers, to the ever greater levels of reliance placed on underlying information systems and business processes. In addition, new regulations – domestic and international – are placing a greater emphasis on the effectiveness of internal controls, and this often requires independent assurance. You will provide value-added insights that help to improve system and business control effectiveness across various organizations.
The firm provides a wide range of services to help organisations solve business issues, identify and maximise opportunities. Our industry specialisation enables us to identify trends and customise solutions for each sector of interest. Each line of service is staffed with highly qualified, experienced professionals and leaders in our profession. These resources, combined with our global network, allow us to provide the support needed wherever we may be located.
Job Descriptions and Responsibilities
We are currently looking for individuals with internal audit, internal controls and risk management backgrounds to join our team.
Working with our leading clients in key industries in the Risk Assurance team, you will gain exposure to:
- Assist various organisations in identifying and assessing internal controls and areas for improvement
- Perform internal audits, including co-sourcing and outsourcing services for clients in various industries
- Conduct different types of consulting assignments such as enterprise risk management, compliance reviews, risk and controls related projects.
We are looking for high calibre candidates from any discipline who demonstrate:
- Minimum of 3 years of internal audit, internal controls, risk management, PN21, business processes review, corporate governance and/or business consulting experience with a reputable international accounting firm or multi-national corporation (candidate with less years of experience will be considered for Associate position);
- Experience and enthusiasm relevant to client services
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organisation skills with influencing skills / leadership potential
- Energy and drive
- Professional qualifications: CPA, CIA and /or CISA (preferable)
- Flexibility to travel to out-of-town assignments
- Ability to work under pressure and be flexible to work longer hours if needed
- A strong command of English and Cantonese
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Qualification||Certified Public Accountant (HKICPA), Certified Internal Auditor|