You may also like
Senior Officer / Officer – Marketing (Ref: CPB - SMO)
Assistant Marketing Communication Manager
Manager, Regional Marketing, Inorganics, Monomers Asia Pacific
- Business Development
Marketing Manager / Associate
- Adobe Photoshop
- Content Marketing
Assistant Marketing Manager - Retail Products
Chong Hing Bank
- Microsoft Word
- Corporate Communications
- Event Management
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Project Management
Marketing Consultant/Senior Marketing Consultant-M&C-IFS_HK
Location: Hong KongJob Description & Responsibilities
PwC is seeking an experienced marketing and communications professional to join their firmwide marketing team to manage and drive strategic internal communications and brand defining activities.
As a member of the Marketing & Communications (M&C) department, you will work with members of the M&C team and other departments to enhance communications across the firm and help drive tactical, integrated campaigns and activities to meet the firm’s objectives.
A key component will include brand defining activities and internal engagement focusing on the coordination, development and execution of events and campaigns.
Key responsibilities include:
- Pro-active communication and coordination with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that projects and campaigns are focused, on target and on schedule.
- Driving M&C initiatives that promote our service offerings, align with firm goals and leadership priorities, and ultimately drive people engagement.
- Holistic event management including preparing event briefs, overseeing logistics, securing venues, and managing vendors and suppliers.
- Drafting communications sent to different stakeholder groups in various formats including emails, value reports, powerpoint presentations, videos, and digital signage.
Reporting structure & key relationships
Reports to the Manager of the team
- Minimum Bachelor degree holder with at least 4-5 years of experience in marketing and communications or a related field, experience in event management and/or internal communications would be an advantage.
- Strategic thinker with excellent organisational and project management skills.
- Prefers for working in a highly collaborative, team-oriented and fast-paced environment, and enjoys interacting closely with a set of diverse internal and external stakeholders including senior management.
- Works effectively under deadlines and juggle several assignments simultaneously.
- Able to align marketing and communications objectives with firmwide business goals.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|