You may also like
Senior Manager/ Manager – Infrastructure Advisory, Asia-Pacific Transaction Advisory Centre (APTAC) Hong Kong
Ernst & Young (EY)
Private Wealth Management, Non-Market Risk team, Manager /Senior Manager, Hong Kong
Marketing Manager - Uber Eats Hong Kong
Finance - Corporate Treasury, Senior Manager (Hong Kong)
- Balance Sheets
- Interest Rate Derivatives
Private Bank, Business Manager (Investment), Associate / VP, Hong Kong
JPMorgan Chase Bank
- Financial Planning
- Bill Payment
- Due Diligence
- Financial Modeling
- Financial Reporting
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Operational Risk
Location: Hong Kong
Job Descriptions & Responsibilities:
- Prepares proposals and pitching documents in relation to valuations; Defines scope of work and manages projects (including valuation and review of 3rd party appraisal reports),;
- Employs network of internal and external (cross LoS, cross functional) contacts to enhance firm connectivity, performance and profitability.
- Takes responsibility for the quality of the team’s work products and addressing the needs of the client, the Firm and other stakeholders including compliance.
- Sets a positive example by providing timely, meaningful verbal and written feedback. Coaches others (formally & informally) on providing meaningful feedback,
- Contributes in the development of new methodologies or approaches to address client or Firm needs.
- Be familiar with related financial standards relating to valuations for financial reporting;
- Manages project financials, including budget, WIPS, timely billing and collection;
- Develops and coaches junior staff.
- Assist in coordination of large scale projects across different lines of deal services to streamline processes and deliverables
- Provide recommendations and advises clients on buy-sell side projects (i.e financial/accounting risk, valuation related risk, fx risk, commercial/operational risk, SPA related risk, post deal related risk and etc..)
- University graduates;
- CPA/CFA or equivalent qualification;
- Minimum five years relevant experience;
- Excellent research, financial modelling and financial analytical skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Team players, who work effectively under pressure;
- Fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin, both spoken and written are essential;
- Experience in intangible assets valuation and purchase price allocation will be a plus.
- Experience in energy, mining and utilities industry is preferable
- Experience in other M&A deals related services (i.e. financial due diligence, SPA advisory, corporate finance work, vendor assist) will be a plus.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Qualification||Certified Public Accountant (HKICPA), CFA Level III / CFA Charterholder|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|