Location: Hong Kong
Job Descriptions & Responsibilities:
- Prepares proposals and pitching documents in relation to valuations; Defines scope of work and manages projects (including valuation and review of 3rd party appraisal reports),;
- Employs network of internal and external (cross LoS, cross functional) contacts to enhance firm connectivity, performance and profitability.
- Takes responsibility for the quality of the team’s work products and addressing the needs of the client, the Firm and other stakeholders including compliance.
- Sets a positive example by providing timely, meaningful verbal and written feedback. Coaches others (formally & informally) on providing meaningful feedback,
- Contributes in the development of new methodologies or approaches to address client or Firm needs.
- Be familiar with related financial standards relating to valuations for financial reporting;
- Manages project financials, including budget, WIPS, timely billing and collection;
- Develops and coaches junior staff.
- University graduates;
- CPA/CFA or equivalent qualification;
- Minimum five years relevant experience;
- Excellent research, financial modelling and financial analytical skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Team players, who work effectively under pressure;
- Fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin, both spoken and written are essential;
- Experience in intangible assets valuation and purchase price allocation will be a plus.
- Certified Public Accountant (HKICPA)
- CFA Level III / CFA Charterholder
- Bill Payment
- Financial Modeling
- Financial Reporting