- Anti Money Laundering (AML)
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- Risk Management
Manager / Senior Manager - Compliance - Internal Firm Services - HK
Location: Hong KongJob Description
- Working closely with a group of professionals to:
- Develop and implement firm-wide policies and guidance (e.g. Anti-Money Laundering, Anti-Bribery etc).
- Conduct firm-wide compliance testing programme and analyse results.
- Review, analyse and keep abreast of regulatory registration requirements. Develop guidance and procedures and prepare regulatory filing and reporting.
- Respond to queries and consultations in relation to firm-wide policies, guidance and regulatory registration matters.
- Degree holder or above.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in an audit / law firm. Experience in compliance, legal and/or risk management area is a plus.
- Proficient in MS Office, especially in MS Word & Excel
- Good spoken and written English. Cantonese / Mandarin is a plus.
- Highly motivated, team oriented, detail-minded and well organised.
- With strong communication, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently and adaptable to dynamic and changing priorities.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|