- Client Relationship Management
- Project Management
Manager/Senior Consultant - Client Relationship Management - BD - HK
Location: Hong KongCRM Project Management
- Building understanding: building a detailed understanding of the full range and capabilities of the CRM modules, their linkages with the firm’s finance and other information systems and the benefits they can bring to various stakeholders in the firm. Understanding the concerns that stakeholders may have with changing to a single CRM system.
- Project management: assist the CRM Senior Manager to implement the Contact module in China HK territory, initiate China HK territory on-boarding process for the implementation of Global CRM system, work with the stakeholders for the transition of our current system to Sales Force platform.
- Change management: design training programme and materials relevant for the needs of users in China/HK, provide training to business teams and stakeholders to use the CRM modules in the most effective way, organise learning programme for new joiners of various groups, organise campaigns to promote CRM and increase usage.
- Point of contact: Be the point of contact on CRM support and inquiries.
- Gathering and sharing best practice: work with the business teams and stakeholders to understand their operations, collect feedback and share the best practice in relation to the usage of the CRM modules, work with stakeholders in different territories to leverage the CRM approach.
CRM reporting and analysis
- Understand the reporting needs from the business teams and BD community
- Participate in the design of reporting and analysis
- Coordinate with finance and IT in distributing CRM reports
- Collect feedback from stakeholders on current reporting and analysis, help align reporting with feedback from stakeholders
- Provide coaching to business teams and stakeholders how to use the reports
- Support Senior Manager in identifying trends and opportunities through gathering of CRM data to support leadership understanding and decision making, such as service gaps on priority clients
- Help communicate results/findings of the trends and opportunities
- Stay abreast of CRM system enhancement and best practices promoted by the “central” CRM team in Australia
- Help improve and evolve guidelines and help manuals
- Liaise with Finance / IT / Learning & Development departments on CRM requirements as appropriate
- Conduct regular tracking and reporting on data quality, identify issues and recommend solutions to the business teams on data quality.
- Provide themes for promoting the CRM with CRM tips, Links from Markets, conferences, strategy meetings etc.
- Educated to at least degree level in business studies
- 3 to 6 years’ experience, working with different levels of stakeholders in project management or operations/type of role
- Experience in conducting training
- Excellent English language skills (speaking, reading and writing)
- Fluent in spoken Cantonese and Mandarin
- Strong presentation skills and use of PPT and MS Office
- Flexible and Adaptable
- Attention to details
- Think laterally and multi-tasking, with the ability to see “big picture”, can use own initiative to resolve problems
- Strong organisational skills and able to work autonomously with minimal supervision
- Willing to travel within China and Hong Kong
- Team player
- Experience in implementing/using CRM or similar system will be an advantage