You may also like
IT Helpdesk Support ($14-16K)
CL Technical Services
- Disaster Recovery Planning
Helpdesk Support (Government Sector)
St. Paul’s Hospital
Helpdesk / Service Desk - 25,000 HKD / month - Get Into Banking!
- Customer Service
- Resource Management
- Team Management
HR Workday Helpdesk Manager - HR - IFS_Hong Kong
Location: Hong KongJob Description & Responsibilities
The Helpdesk Manager will work closely with the AMS Lead to manage a team of Helpdesk Agents to provide an accurate and efficient Workday query handling service for end users. It is the responsibility of the Workday Helpdesk Manager to ensure that the Helpdesk Agents achieve or exceed the Service Level Agreement (SLA) targets by coordinating the team’s daily work tasks, identifying opportunities for improving processes and developing the team. The Helpdesk Manager may also participate in troubleshooting and support where agents require assistance or business demand requires.
- Accountable for resource management of the Workday Helpdesk, ensuring resource allocation for optimal performance to meet/exceed the targets within the agreed SLAs for Workday;
- Overall ownership of queries and incidents that come into the Helpdesk, ensuring they are resolved within defined SLAs and according to quality standards set;
- Providing oversight and guidance on analyst investigations and supporting troubleshooting where require. Instructing on and taking ownership of user escalations as appropriate;
- Monitor the daily queries and call volumes of the Workday helpdesk agents to meet demands, and identify areas requiring change to existing processes for the purpose of continual service improvement;
- Ensure successful triage and appropriate escalation of queries and incidents reported to the Workday Helpdesk;
- Provide regular feedback on daily operations, potential customer issues, team working and any areas for improvements as well as supporting Workday Helpdesk Agents and new team members with day to day work tasks/service requests, developing their skills and knowledge;
- Ensure required training is delivered to Workday Helpdesk Agents and refreshed at regular intervals as the product and it’s processes evolve;
- Ensure required training is delivered to new joiners and members being assigned new specific security role(s);
- Acts as a coordinator between the Workday Helpdesk, AMS Lead and other resolver teams, by coordinating the communication and knowledge management to the Helpdesk Agents; and
- Apply sound judgment in the resolution of complex issues and determination of appropriate solutions in support of helpdesk service quality and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Proven understanding of end to end Workday HC business processes;
- Ability to identify and resolve potential problems or issues and take necessary actions to prevent them from escalating;
- Demonstrable experience in people management, coaching and professional development;
- Customer service oriented, team player;
- Troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills;
- Well organised with the ability to plan and prioritise busy workload and meet agreed targets/deadlines;
- Ability to make good use of the internal network to ensure an optimum service is provided by the Workday Helpdesk Agents;
- Broad functional knowledge of Helpdesk service operations with an understanding of helpdesk policies, protocols, and strategy; and
- Basic Workday skills optional.