- Corporate Communications
- Project Management
- Software Development
Functional Architect - New Ventures - HK
Location: Hong KongJob Description & Responsibilities
Support execution of new Software as a Service product concepts, working closely with development team (which may be offshore), Tech Leads, and internal SME’s to deliver a solution for a product concept generated by a client facing team. Be a core driver of the software delivery process and provide critical oversight through prototype development, MVP and production build.
PwC is currently seeking technically savvy individuals who are eager to learn and work with a growing team to tackle large scale issues.
Responsibilities would include the following:
- Transfer core product concepts to discrete features lists for prototype development;
- Work with technical team & new business leader through execution of prototype development;
- Work with HK based tech leads & offshore resources during execution of MVP and production versions of products;
- Manage communications between teams to ensure mutual understanding of requirements and expectations; and
- Clarify requirements for development teams and settle feature design choices.
Reporting structure & key relationships
The role will operate in a team of project founders, developers, product managers, project managers, marketers and business analysts. The team ultimately reports to the Chief Technology and Disruption officer PwC.
Line management is through PMO governance.
- At least 1 years of experience in software development, systems administration, or other technical development;
- At least 2 years working in a project management or tech product team as a non-technical resource;
- Agile management experience is preferred;
- A Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or similar is preferred; and
Key personal attributes
- Proven success working in a challenging and collaborative environment with small teams;
- Creative problem solving with ability to deliver workable solutions/designs under tight timeframes with limited budgets;
- Demonstrate commitment and leadership to the principles of the PwC experience;
- Self-motivated proclivity to experiment and create;
- Clear and concise communication skills; and
- Efficient and effective use of time and personal management.