Frontend Developer - New Ventures - HK
Location: Hong KongJob Description & Responsibilities
The team is a mix of technical and business professionals and expects everyone involved to fix problems and address challenges of every kind.
Tasks would include the following:
- Create frontend apps for prototypes and demos;
- Convert business requirements and design mock-ups into software;
- Work with team members from business and also back-end development.
Reporting structure & key relationships
The role will operate in a flat structure of developers and Business Analysts. The team ultimately reports to the Chief Technology and Disruption officer PwC.
Line management is through PMO governance.
- HTML & CSS;
- Bootstrap (or another front-end framework);
- Experience working with APIs (such as REST) and web sockets;
- Mobile development;
- (Unit, feature, integration, user acceptance) testing (e.g. using cucumber);
- Need to be able to work in a business-driven and flexible team;
- Ideally also experience working with Git/ GitHub;
- Ideally experience working with backend developers and designers; and
- Mandarin/ Cantonese required.
Key personal attributes
- Communication with (non-) technical team members;
- Enjoy working on a diverse range of projects;
- Enjoy working in a prototype and business-driven environment;
- Independent thinking and working plus an affinity for problem-solving;
- Acquires and applies commercial and technical expertise by staying up to date in industry and with market trends;
- Manages projects and economics efficiently; planning and performing work in accordance with stakeholder requirements and professional standards;
- Committed to self-development;
- Actively shares ideas and knowledge and is innovative; and
- Demonstrates courage and integrity.
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|