You may also like
Regional Visual Merchandising and Retail Design Manager-Beauty
Digital Senior Officer / Product Owner
Engineer (Temporary Works Coordinator)
- Risk Management
PROJECT MANAGER - US TOY trading / brand/5 days / TST
SENIOR QUALITY ENGINEER – HK listed mfg plastic / metal product/5 days work
- Quality Control
- Project Management
- Risk Management
- Software Development
Digital Project Manager - Ventures_HK
Location: Hong KongJob Description & Responsibilities
As the Digital Project Manager, you are excited to be part of the technology transformation that aims to bring meaningful change to clients’ businesses. You will support execution of new Software as a Service product concepts, working closely with development team, Tech Leads, and internal SME’s to deliver a solution for a product concept generated by a client facing team. You will be a core driver of the software delivery process and provide critical oversight through prototype development, MVP and production build.
PwC is currently seeking a resourceful individual who can manage complex business and logistical challenges and are eager to learn and work with a growing team to tackle large scale issues. You are skilled at managing internal and external stakeholder expectations and are the key driver and point of contact for respective teams to meet their timelines
Responsibilities would include the following:
- Overall responsibility to manage scope, cost, timeline, activities and resources, which includes planning, tracking, managing change initiatives and control and risk management to meet customer driven SaaS objectives and project KPIs;
- Act as the key driver and point of contact to manage technology, product, marketing and operations workstreams, with a focus in delivering high customer value;
- Manage all project resources, including subcontractors and offshore teams;
- Own agile processes and deliverables for the technical team & new business leader through execution of prototype development;
- Work with HK based tech leads and developers during execution of MVP and production to ensure efficiency;
- Drive internal and external stakeholder meetings, manage expectations, provide day to day direction, visibility over project progress, risks and contingency plans with appropriate documentation;
- Build and maintain relationships with partners and clients throughout the project lifecycle;
- Manage change requests, testing and related activities for user acceptance;
- Ensure smooth handover of project throughout product lifecycle.
Reporting structure & key relationships
The role will operate in a team of project founders, developers, product managers, project managers, marketers and business analysts. The team ultimately reports to the Chief Technology and Disruption officer PwC.
Line management is through PMO governance.
- Over five years in a project management to deliver SaaS & PaaS projects, with at least two years of solid experience as the leading project manager;
- A natural leader, having strong influencing and negotiation skills to deal with internal and external stakeholders, customers, and vendors;
- Product, technology or industry expertise relevant to the portfolio focus;
- Ability to hold people accountable and keeping to deadlines;
- Project management certifications (e.g. PMP) are a plus;
- Agile management experience and various delivery frameworks (Agile, Waterfall) are preferred;
- Excellent English and Mandarin written and spoken skills. Cantonese is a plus; and
- Flexibility to travel is preferred (estimated up to 25%).
Key personal attributes
- Highly organised, exceptional time management skills and ability to multi-task;
- Proven success working in a challenging and collaborative environment with small teams;
- Ability to keep team motivated;
- Ability to act professionally among diverse group of key decision-makers;
- Creative problem solving with ability to deliver workable solutions/designs under tight timeframes with limited budgets;
- Demonstrate commitment and leadership to the principles of the PwC experience;
- Self-motivated proclivity to experiment and create;
- Clear and concise communication skills; and
- Efficient and effective use of time and personal management.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Qualification||Project Management Professional (PMP)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|