- Business Analytics
- HTML 5
- Project Planning
- Software Development
Creative and technical consultant in Data & Programming
Location: Hong KongJob Description & Responsibilities
What you can expect from us
- You prototype your ideas or apply your technical skills on real business issues and use cases.
- You have the opportunity to promote your solutions to all kind of organisations in the world from NGO to large organisations across various sectors such as financial services, retail and consumers, etc.
- You build business and commercial skills that are complimentary to your technical skills.
- You broaden your technical capabilities from other team members with different technical skills.
- You work alongside with not just technical experts, but also business and industry experts, who can shape your ideas into practical use cases and help you promote them.
- You build relationships and professional network within different sectors
- You will work in a caring and dynamic work environment committed to teamwork, respect and mutual support.
- You start your career in a diversified and innovative work environment.
- You gain local and multi-national projects and team experience and take on responsibility from day one.
Our ask of you
- 2-10 years development experience with any programming language
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or any related Degree, or equivalent experience
- At least two years or above working experience with experience in business analysis or process consulting
- Good knowledge of software development processes and methods
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies
- Good communication skills in both oral and written in English and Chinese; Japanese would be an added advantage
- Any prior knowledge of RPA tools like BluePrism, OpenSpan, Automation Anywhere and UiPath is an added advantage
- Provide design and development and documentation for automation solutions, including use workflow based logic to understand a current state of the business process from a workflow diagram and conceptualize future state of the same in an automated solution, and work with team members to create a compelling business case for suitable process automation opportunities and create accurate process definition documentation
- Support Business and Technical Project Managers in developing project plans & timelines, establishing project deliverables and tracking project status
- You bring some demo of your portfolio to the interview.
- You are determined to make a difference and deliver results in a responsible, authentic, resilient, inclusive and passionate manner.
- You are open and curious and you take opportunities also outside your main area.
- You meet and maintain good relationship with your client contacts and listen to their needs, help them solve issues and achieve their goals.
- You use technology to transform, disrupt and grow our business and build relevance through innovation.
- You are flexible, persistent and open for challenging and complex situations and be willing to go the extra mile.
- You have a can-do attitude and an entrepreneurial mind-set, and are interested to build your own solutions and services at PwC.
|Language||English, Cantonese, Japanese|