- Microsoft Excel
Course Manager - L&D - IFS_HK
Location: Hong KongJob description & responsibilities
- Discuss and collaborate with leaders and subject matter experts to address training needs
- Ensure creative and effective design to motivate and excite target learners with flexibility in the delivery method, where possible.
- Prepare high-level design documents with approval from sponsors to ensure learning objectives are met
- Responsible for high quality material development according to the needs and priorities to meet client expectations
- Responsible for planning, monitoring, and controlling annual budget and costs related to the course
- Be flexible in response to ad hoc changes in responsibilities and taking on other roles where required
- Build good working relationships with all colleagues. Committed to coach and supervise team members to help them to excel and further their development.
Candidates should possess the following attributes:
- Demonstrates a creative and innovative mindset
- Ability to think out of the box
- Be technologically up to date and demonstrate an interest in new trends
- Be passionate in self development to keep abreast of current technical trends
- Demonstrates courage and integrity
- Open minded, agile with change and practical
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English
Degree holder with no less than 5 years of experience in the areas of training design, training delivery and project management.
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|