- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
- Project Management
Corporate Responsibility Consultant -SPO-IFS_HK
Location: Hong KongJob Description & Responsibilities
At PwC we believe in being part of it: the global conversation and movement towards responsible business practices that create positive change in the world.
Guided by the CR manager, the CR Consultant plays an important role in implementing our overall CR strategy for China and Hong Kong. The main focus is on the Environmental Stewardship part of our CR strategy, but also includes responsibility for delivering other CR operational initiatives.
- Manage all aspects of PwC’s carbon accounts – including data collection, emissions calculations, analysis, reporting and coordinating annual external verification;
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to promote environmental stewardship initiatives including energy efficiency, carbon reduction, and waste reduction;
- Plan and coordinate volunteering, staff engagement and awareness raising;
- Develop internal and external CR communication materials using both PwC and external media platforms;
- Maintain and develop PwC’s relationship with environmental charities in Hong Kong and China;
- Provide support to other CR team members in Hong Kong and China for fundraisers, events, emergency appeals and other strategic initiatives as required; and
- Respond to all internal and external enquiries promptly and professionally.
Reporting structure & key relationships
Reporting to: PwC Corporate Responsibility Manager
Personal attributes required:
- Highly motivated with strong time and project management skills;
- Strong analytical skills, and attention to detail especially numerical data;
- Understanding of greenhouse gas measurement and reporting;
- Strong passion for and commitment to sustainability and CR;
- Proactive, consultative, flexible and solution driven with a can-do attitude;
- Capacity to work on multiple projects simultaneously; and
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Bachelor degree in environment related discipline;
- At least one year work experience in a corporate environment, additional working experience desirable;
- Proven PC skills, highly proficient in all Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); Chinese typing is required;
- Fluent written and verbal English essential; and
- Fluent Cantonese and Mandarin desirable.
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|