Consultant or Senior Consultant - Research_Hong Kong
Location: Hong KongJob Description & Responsibilities
- He/She will support company, industry or macro-economic research needs and prepare reports for based on research findings;
- support Research Helpdesk by answering information enquiries from professional staff;
- manage information resources, including tool evaluation and procurement activities;
- Organise and conduct user education programme.
- Bachelor Degree holder, preferably in business, finance or economic discipline;
- At least three years working experience, preferably in related area;
- Strong business sense with good communication skills, both written and spoken;
- Ability to process and organise and analyse vast amount of information;
- Ability to work as a team player and deal with all levels of people independently;
- Systematic and self-motivated;
- Fluent in Putonghua and English;
- Candidate will less experience would be considered as Consultant.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Mandarin (Putonghua)|