- Business Development
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
Business Development Pursuit Manager-BD-IFS_HK
Location: Hong KongPursuit and Bid Manager Roles
- Pursuit and Bid Management roles in this exciting young team
- Unique opportunity to work alongside leading partners
- Diverse client exposure
Are you looking for a strategic, highly valued and competitive role in business development? Are you patient and diplomatic, knowing when to say the right thing? Do you want build a career working alongside leading partners on their major opportunities?
About the opportunity
PwC China and Hong Kong are expanding its Pursuit team in Hong Kong, Shanghai and Beijing. This is a unique opportunity to work in a start-up mode where you and your team members will play a crucial part in developing tactical strategies to win and retain important business opportunities across the firm.
These roles have a high sales support content and require you to be the driving force in facilitating internal teams with an array of techniques and proven methodologies to prepare, lead and coach them through the RFP Process as a cohesive unit.
Centrally managed from Hong Kong, there are three Pursuit and/ or Bid Management positions available and as the team is continuing to develop, you will have the opportunity for a planned career path within PwC.
An expansive experience in project and tender management would be highly desired. Having worked in a legal or auditing firm as a senior consultant will permit you to understand the complex matrix environment of working in professional services.
The successful candidate will:
- possess excellent PowerPoint, Word and communication skills
- have a curious and creative nature with the desire to always be ‘one step ahead’
- have an intelligent disposition combined with a refined EQ and sensibility
- be a very patient, highly organised, assertive multi tasker
- be the calm in the storm one can always count on
Fluency in spoken and written English, Cantonese (preferable for HK) and Mandarin is a MUST.
Knowledge of the “Neuro Linguistic Programmation” approach would be a plus.
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|