Associate-Tax Technology, Tax_Hong Kong
Location: Hong KongResponsibilities
· Understand business needs and derive business requirements
· Liaise onsite with clients to obtain relevant information in order to deliver the engagement
· Ability to produce quality client ready deliverables under the direction of a supervisor
· Work with developers and analysts throughout the software development lifecycle
· Participate in technical design and recommend technical solutions
· Research and resolve technical queries from clients or team
· Assist with business development activities by providing support on proposals and other initiatives as required
· Proven organisational, analytical and problem-solving skills
· Strong communication, presentation and relationship building skills are essential
· Analytic and strategic thinking: Identifies issues and practical recommendations through sound analysis and application of business and technical acumen.
· Innovative: Contributes, promotes, and adopts new ideas and approaches.
· Teamwork and leadership: Creates, communicates and supports a common vision and direction.
· Planning and organisation: Displays initiative. Demonstrates the ability to prioritise tasks. Has the ability to multi task. Well organised, plans in advance.
· Degree in Accounting, Information Technology, Computer Science or related discipline
· Strong interest in IT/Accounting is essential
· Proficiency in written and spoken English is a must
· Fluency in Mandarin and Cantonese is strongly preferred
· Proven technical skills is preferred
· Prepared to travel in China, and to work under tight deadlines, when necessary
· Fresh graduate will also be considered