Associate/Senior Associate-Assurance-Hong Kong
Location: Hong KongJob responsibilities:
We offer excellent and exciting career development opportunities to staff who join our Assurance Department.
As an Audit and Assurance Associate / Senior Associate you will be:
- Assisting managers / senior managers in leading a team of professionals in carrying out audit fieldwork and assurance assignments in all industries;
- Working closely with clients and team members in order to provide quality assurance services; and
- Providing coaching to junior team members.
- Degree holder in any discipline;
- Professionally qualified preferred;
- At least two - three years of audit experience in a sizable public accounting; overseas audit exposure would also be considered;
- Experience in investment banks and/or large commercial/retail banks; investment management with hedge fund experience; or insurance (both life and general experience) is a plus; or experience in projects such as Initial Public Offering (IPO), Very Substantial Acquisition (VSA), Very Substantial Deposal (VSD) and etc.;
- Team player with good interpersonal skills;
- Strong business awareness and good analytical skills;
- Proficiency in English and Chinese. Putonghua is an advantage; and
- Candidate will less experience would be considered for associate.
- Hedge Funds
- Investment Management
- Quality Assurance