Associate, Private Client Services, Tax, Hong Kong
Location: Hong KongJob Description & Responsibilities
- Assist in preparation of documentation in relation to and support superiors to handle family wealth planning projects
- Assist in the set-up of asset holding structure for family wealth planning purposes
- Assist in the formation of Hong Kong or offshore companies and the ongoing maintenance including the filing of the necessary returns with the registration authority
- Assist in the application and ongoing maintenance of immigration matters
- A degree holder preferably in Accounting/Law/Corporate Governance but not essential.
- Student member of ICSA / HKICS/HKICPA will be an advantage.
- One to two years of company secretarial or personal tax experience preferable but not essential.
- Proficient in English and Chinese. Putonghua is essential.
- Chinese writing and reading skill is essential.
- A team player with strong initiative and able to work under pressure.
- Certified Public Accountant (HKICPA)
- Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ICSA)
- Hong Kong Institute of Chartered Secretaries Graduate (HKICS)