- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Project Management
Associate(1 year contract)-Global Projects-IFS_HK
Location: Hong KongJob Description & Responsibilities
The ideal candidate will perform the following duties:
- Represent the Programme Management Office (PMO) and act as an effective link between the project teams and the PMO.
- Travel periodically to global offices to provide meeting and resource support.
- Event workshop planning including: building the agenda and organising team building activities.
- Propose agenda topics for leadership presentation and discussion.
- Devise new and engaging ways to promote programme messaging to stakeholders.
- Design, create and update intranet web pages
- Promote utilisation of risk and issues tracking system and provide user tutorials when necessary.
- Identify potential programme-wide inter-dependency issues and work with project teams to find resolution.
- Create and maintain PMO metrics dashboard.
- Compile project status reports for dissemination to leadership and stakeholders.
- Coordinate and manage scheduling of regular meeting cadence with project teams.
- Transcribe and summarise minutes and action items from meetings.
- University graduate
- 2+ years of work experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Power Point, Microsoft Excel
- Clear, effective verbal and written English communication skills
- Familiar with technology (e.g. mobile apps, internet)
- Self-starter mind set
- Good global acumen
- Comfortable working in a fast, changing environment
- Google Mail experience is a plus
- Project management experience is a plus
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus
|Qualification||Project Management Professional (PMP)|