- Corporate Communications
Head of Audience Development (Asia Market)
The Head of Audience Development will lead the Audience Development team, which looks after key markets including Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and Australia, to develop and maintain media relations with in those markets, expand PR Newswire distribution network online (including social and mobile channels), and support the sales team promoting the services in those markets.
- Manage and coordinate daily activities for the Regional Audience Development team and provide hands-on guidance in order to maximize individual and organizational goals;
- Lead the team to develop and maintain deep relationships with key contacts (including journalists, editors and bloggers) in the regional media;
- Develop regional distribution networks focusing on key markets including Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and Australia, thus to build a solid online syndication network;
- Plan and organize media events regularly (both online and offline mainly in Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur and Jakarta);
- Support regional sales team with clients meetings and visits, and provide high quality distribution services to the clients;
- Work closely with other functional leaders and their teams to explore how cross-functional collaborations could improve the level of customer satisfaction;
- Create original content and working with marketing team in regional content marketing effort targeting PR/Marketing professionals.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Marketing, Communications or related disciplines;
- More than 5 years of solid working experience in Media, PR and Marketing, Communications related areas, including a minimum of 3 years in the manager role;
- Deep understanding of new media (social media and mobile channels);
- Good connection with the media preferred;
- Experiences with content marketing (generating original content) would be a plus;
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and unwavering commitment to the Company;
- Commitment to recruiting, mentoring, training, and retaining a diverse and high-performance team;
- Exceptional and effective communicator;
- Bilingual – English and Chinese (Mandarin and/or Cantonese).
Interested applicants please send detailed resume stating expected base salary and available starting date by email to: [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
APPLICATION WITHOUT STATING EXPECTED SALARY WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. The company will contact the right candidate(s) for face-to-face and/or phone interviews.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks should consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data collected will be solely for recruitment purposes and treated in strict confidence. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after 3 months.