- Customer Service
Account Servicing Manager /Executive
- Handle daily coordination and inquiries with clients regarding printing and production matters;
- Develop good rapport and provide professional services to customers;
- Scheduling timeline/distributing tasks to team members, coordination with Operations team and QC team.
- Handle customers’ complaint cases, and review feedbacks on a regular basis;
- Able to work as a team player.
- With at least 3 years of relevant working experience for the Manager post and 1 years experience for Account Servicing Executive in a similar field or capacity
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadline;
- Maturity and independence to handle tasks in prompt and effective manner;
- Fresh graduate is also welcome, less experience will be considered as a Customer Services Trainee.
We offer excellent career advancement and attractive remuneration package. Interested parties please send your resume with current and expected salary to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
(All data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only.)