- Financial Modeling
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
- Product Development
Location: Hong Kong
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with business partners
- Work closely with team members to achieve / exceed sales targets
- Generate sales inflow from existing and new business partners through sales & marketing campaigns, such as morning briefing, seminars, training programs, road shows etc.
- Provide timely investment information to business partners and maintain their awareness of the company’s investment products
- Contribute new product ideas and market insights in new product development initiatives
- Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, Real Estate or other quantitative fields
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience
- Strong financial modelling and financial skills
- Ability to multi-task and coordinate
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Excel, Powerpoint, Word) and spoken/written English & Chinese is required
** Less experience candidates can be considered for a Manager level.
We offer competitive remuneration package. Interested parties please apply with full resume to human resource department stating your expected salary and available date to our email address: [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
Information provided by applications will be treated in strictly confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.