SENIOR EXECUTIVE OFFICER/ EXECUTIVE OFFICER
- Act as an assistant to Senior Management for meeting and traveling arrangements as well as other ad hoc assignments.
- Handle administrative and human resources matters such as compensation & benefits administration, payment, office facilities & supplies etc.
- Assist in formulating & implementing human resources and office administration policies and procedures.
- Provide secretarial and logistics support including preparation of correspondences, minutes and presentation materials as required.
- Prepare regular human resources and office administration reports.
- Degree holder, preferably in relevant disciplines
- Minimum 3 years solid experience in office administration/human resources and/or serving senior management in a sizeable company
- Good writing skills in both English and Chinese
- Self-driven, high integrity, responsible and responsive, flexible, excellent interpersonal skills.
- Systematic, detail oriented, efficient and able to handle multiple tasks with discretion
- Proficient in MS Office applications & Chinese word processing
- Fluent in spoken and written English & Chinese (including Putonghua)
- Immediately available is preferred
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Officer.
Excellent working environment, based in Admiralty, Hong Kong and a promising career future. Competitive salary and fringe benefits package including 5 day’s work will be offered to the right candidate. Interested parties please apply with full resume to human resource department stating your expected salary and available date to our email address: [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
Information provided by applications will be treated in strictly confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.
- Microsoft Word
- Word Processing