Senior Engineer – Building Services
- To handle building services design, construction and handover of development projects, including project planning, design coordination and comments, tender and payment, installation and work progress etc.
- Capable to vet and enhance the design and work drawings submitted by consultants and contractors to make sure that the systems and works are reasonable and effective.
- Being efficient and knowledgeable in solving site issues
- Degree in Building Services, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent and member of HKIE, CIBSE, IMechE or equivalent;
- Minimum 12 years of solid experience in handling M/E design & worksfor Hong Kong developments, with at least 7 years in residential projects with developer;
- Working experience in contractors in additional to developers will be a credit;
- Must have strong sense of responsibility and coordination skills;
- Candidates with less qualifications/experience may be considered as Engineer
Excellent working environment, based in Admiralty, Hong Kong and a promising career future. Competitive salary and fringe benefits package including 5 day’s work will be offered to the right candidate. Interested parties please apply with full resume to human resource department stating your expected salary and available date to our email address: [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
Information provided by applications will be treated in strictly confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.
- Member, Chartered Institute of Building Services Engineers (MCIBSE)
- Member, Hong Kong Institute of Engineers (HKIE)
- Building Services
- Project Planning