Senior Building Services Engineer
The successful candidate will handle projects from inception to final completion & handover stage including project planning, coordination with project & consultant teams. He/ she will also give advice & comment on M/E contractual issues such as budget, tender, analysis, assess variation, payment claims from M/E sub-contractors etc.; monitor M/E installation & site progress; raise comments & improvement to M/E design & output from consultant team; coordinate with the consultant teams to ensure timely delivery of outputs.
- Degree in Building Services, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent;
- Corporate member of HKIE, CIBSE, IMechE preferred;
- Minimum 10 years of solid experience in handling M/E design & worksfor Hong Kong residential developments;
- Working experience in Hong Kong property developer or M/E contractor;
- Must have strong sense of responsibility and good coordination skills;
Excellent working environment, based in Admiralty, Hong Kong and a promising career future. Competitive salary and fringe benefits package including 5 day’s work will be offered to the right candidate. Qualified candidates please apply with full resume stating the current and expected salary and available date to our email address: [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
Information provided by applications will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.
- Member, Chartered Institute of Building Services Engineers (MCIBSE)
- Member, Hong Kong Institute of Engineers (HKIE)
- Building Services
- Project Planning