Manager, Corporate Finance & Fund Raising
Location: Hong Kong
- Execution of a full spectrum of corporate finance assignments, including IPO, M&A, fund raising exercises and corporate finance advisory transactions
- Manage and cooperate with various professional parties in execution of transactions including client relationship management, drafting of documentations, conducting due diligence as well as liaising with all regulatory authorities
- Assessing potential deals by market research, valuation analysis and financial modeling
- Preparing pitch book and business proposals
- Identify potential LPs and create a strong fundraising message that is appealing
- Provide on-going support to the senior management for maintaining relationship with investors, investees and business partners
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Economics, Laws or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of corporate finance working experience, preferably in investment banking industry or other professional service industry
- Solid exposure and knowledge of Listing Rules and Takeovers Code and relevant regulatory requirements
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English
- Able and willing to travel
** Less experience candidates can be considered for Associate level.
We offer competitive remuneration package. Interested parties please apply with full resume to human resource department stating your expected salary and available date to our email address: email@example.com.
Information provided by applications will be treated in strictly confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.
- Client Relationship Management
- Due Diligence
- Financial Modeling
- Listing Rules
- Mergers & Acquisitions