Director / VP, M&A
Location: Hong Kong
- Responsible for origination and execution on all domestic and cross-border M&A transactions
- Lead a small tem on execution
- Monitor the research, financial analysis, modeling and evaluation activities
- Manage the team to conduct due diligence to potential companies / projects
- Manage client relationships, and liaise with internal departments in Hong Kong and China
- Identify deal issues and provide suggestions for solutions
- Providing high level reviews and conclusion for the transactions to the board
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or a related discipline
- Minimum of 10 years’ corporate finance with a top-tier or reputable investment bank
- Attained all regulatory criteria for carrying out investment activities
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
- Ability to work under pressure, with strong communication and analytical skills
- International experience and experience dealing with Mainland Chinese clients
** Less experience candidates can be considered for VP or senior manager level.
We offer competitive remuneration package. Interested parties please apply with full resume to human resource department stating your expected salary and available date to our email address: [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
Information provided by applications will be treated in strictly confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.
- Due Diligence
- Financial Analysis
- Mergers & Acquisitions