BUILDING SERVICES INSPECTOR (BSI)
Location: Hong Kong Island
- Higher Certificate/ Diploma in Building Services Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering from HK Polytechnic University / Hong Kong Institute of Vocational Education or equivalent;
- Minimum 6 years’ relevant post qualification working experience including 3 years working experience in residential/hotel projects;
- With basic M&E system installation, inspection, testing & commission knowledge for residential / hotel projects;
- Able to work independently; good communication & interpersonal skills;
- High initiative and persistent commitment in development.
- To supervise, monitor and coordinate with building services contractors on site activities including site progress, testing & commissioning, quality assurances, technical matters and environmental issues of Hong Kong projects from inception to completion stages;
- To ensure all M&E works are completed in a safety, timely within budget and in compliance with specified requirements & standards.
Interested parties please apply with full resume stating your salary expected and available date to our email address: [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
Information provided by applications will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.
- Building Services