Assistant Project Manager / Senior Project Officer (architectural/interior design)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in related position in developer or consulting firms, less experience will be considered for the position of senior Project Officer
- Experience in handling residential projects is preferred
- To coordinate consultants to ensure a timely delivery of outputs
- To raise comments and improvements to the draft architectural, landscape and interior design and plans
- To help to select the appropriate materials and provisions to be used in the developments
- To inspect and monitor the quality of interior furnishing works
- Good skills in drawing software like AutoCAD, Revit, Sketch-up, Photoshop etc.
Excellent working environment, based in Admiralty, Hong Kong and a promising career future. Competitive salary and fringe benefits package including 5 day’s work will be offered to the right candidate. Interested parties please apply with full resume to human resource department stating your expected salary and available date to our email address: [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
Information provided by applications will be treated in strictly confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.
- Adobe Photoshop